AVAILABLE SPACE IN EXISTING BUILDINGS
In addition to land development opportunities, there are options to lease space in existing buildings on airport land in buildings that are owned by either The Calgary Airport Authority or our tenants (details are provided below). Contact Michael Ahmed for more information about opportunities in either Authority owned or tenant buildings.
Former Air Traffic Control Tower
- Approximately 20,000 sq ft of office space available mid-2014
- The cab level is under 500 sq ft and would make an excellent office, meeting room, or employee lounge
- Unique building features include a back-up generator capable of powering the building, and raised access floor systems
- For more information please click here and view the property brochure
McCall North Tradepark A & B (Apron II)
- Two buildings totalling over 150,000 sq ft with airside and groundside access.
- Industrial bays and office space in a variety of configurations and sizes are currently available.
- This building is currently being managed by Bentall Kennedy. For more information or leasing enquiries, please contact Allan Bietz (Tel: 403 303 2434, email: email@example.com).
YYC Air Cargo Facility (Apron IX)
- 125,000 sq ft building, with a 538,000 sq ft cargo apron featuring in-ground fueling and nose tethers.
- Located within the new Deerfoot North Trade Park (part of the YYC Global Logistics Parks)
- This building is currently 100 per cent leased; however, there are mid-range plans for a second phase.
Available Space in Tenant Buildings
|| SPACE AVAILABLE
|Units 1 & 2, 1312 Aviation Park NE
|| 49,735 sq ft
||Click to view
|Unit 5, 1224 Aviation Park NE
|| 18,980 sq ft
||Click to view