Terrain à l’aéroport international de Calgary
The Calgary Airport Authority has a 10 year plan that envisions the development of more than 700 acres of industrial, aviation and recreational land. Our 20 year plan will add a further 800 to 900 acres to the city's industrial land base.
There are opportunities for new developments on long term land leases. Airside land is available for a variety of uses including hangars, cargo, logistics, and FBO facilities. Groundside opportunities are available for commercial and industrial developments which capitalize on the excellent highway access and exposure that characterize The Calgary Airport Authority's trade parks. For land leasing enquiries, please contact Michael Ahmed.
There are also options to lease space in existing buildings on airport land: please see Available Space for more information.
Airport Trade Parks
Development at Calgary International Airport is clustered in six major trade parks.
- The Calgary Airport Authority's second newest subdivision.
- Excellent access to Deerfoot Trail via Country Hills Blvd. and Airport Trail.
- Hopewell development currently under way
- The Calgary Airport Authority's newest subdivision.
- New YYC Air Cargo Facility
- FBO developments by Sunwest and Million Air
- Excellent access to the Terminal, Deerfoot Trail, and Airport Trail.
- Lots available with outstanding exposure along Deerfoot and Airport Trails.
- Shipping, logistics and distribution developments.
- Tenants include UPS, Fedex, and Staples.
- Excellent access to Deerfoot Trail.
- Devoted to air cargo and air terminal support services.
- Air Canada and WestJet hangar facilities.
- Home to long-established aviation-related businesses.
- Multi-phase Atlas Development Corporation project featuring retail, food services, and industrial space.