Terrain à l’aéroport international de Calgary
Calgary International Airport has a 10 year plan that envisions the development
of more than 700 acres of industrial, aviation and recreational land. The 20 year
plan adds another 800 to 900 acres to the city's industrial land base.
At present, there is no land available for development. If you are interested in
sub-leasing space on airport land, please see the
Tenant Projects page for vacancies.
Airport Trade Parks
- The Calgary Airport Authority's second newest subdivision.
- Excellent access to Deerfoot Trail via Country Hills Blvd. and Airport Trail.
development currently under way
- The Calgary Airport Authority's newest cargo & logistics subdivision.
- Excellent access to the Terminal, Deerfoot Trail, Airport Trail.p
- Excellent access to Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2).
- Trammell Crow development
currently under way.
- Tonko development currenly
- Devoted to air cargo and air terminal support services.
- Air Canada and WestJet hangar facilities.
- Home to long-established aviation-related businesses.
- Future Gateway Corporate Centre.
The airport's aviation/trade parks and intermodal transportation developments are
characterized by their proximity to downtown Calgary. The airport offers ease of
highway access to the city, the region, and international trade corridors. YYC is
Canada's busiest 24 hours a day, seven days a week international airport.